1800 Century Park East
Los Angeles, California 90067
Phone: 310-407-5176 • 800-456-5770
Fax: 310-229-5799 • 800-489-4892
Collection Agency - Accredited Member of
the Better Business Bureau of Los Angeles
Collection Agency Information
Our expertise is in commercial and consumer debt collection with offices in New York, NY, Washington DC, Miami, Florida, Chicago, Illinois, Omaha, Nebraska, Dallas, Texas, Los Angeles, and San Francisco California.
Since 1987 Allied National Collection Agency has provided its clients with a high level of performance to maximize debt recovery throughout all fifty states.
- In-Field Collectors
- Due Diligence/Claim Review on Collections
- Comprehensive Litigation Platform
- Personalized Client Service & Support
- Online Access
- Electronic File Transfer
- View and Monitor Claims 24x7
*Summary of California Collection Laws
*These are not comprehensive statutes and therefore Allied National and andc.com disclaims any liability resulting from reliance by any party upon the legality and accuracy of the contents thereof.
- INTEREST RATE
- Legal: 10% - Judgment 10% (Unless otherwise contracted)
- STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS (IN YEARS)
- Open Account: Reduced to writing - 4
- Open Acct: No writing - 2
- Written Contract 4 -
- Domestic Judgment 10 (renewable at 10)
- Foreign Judgment 10 (commencing with judgment debtor's commencement of CA residence)
- BAD CHECK LAWS (CIVIL PENALTY)
- Amount due, Treble damages - minimum $100 maximum $1500 per check
- GENERAL GARNISHMENT EXEMPTIONS
- See federal law. Exemptions for necessities of life.
- COLLECTION AGENCY BOND & LICENSE
- No license or bond required.