Serving The DFW Metroplex and the Entire States of Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma
Allied National, Inc.
5605 North MacArthur Blvd.
Irving, Texas 75038
Phone: 972.819.2093 • 800.456.5770
Bonded and Registered with the Texas Secretary of State:
Bond Number: RLI0633987
Here are the key elements of our nationwide debt collection agency platform:
- View, manage and monitor claims online 24x7.
- Contingency fees apply. (Click here for case management fee schedule.
- Individual Account Manager assigned for service and support
- Aggressive & vigorous telephone follow up calling platform
- Credit Bureau reporting: After 45 days any claim unresolved or uncollected will be reported to D&B
- Offices nationwide: New York, Washington DC, Miami, Dallas, Omaha, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco
- FDCPA/Fair Debt Collection Practices Act compliant
- A+ rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Infield collectors & on-site visits (commercial claims only)
- Multi-cultural collection agency staff
- In the event it becomes necessary to seek the assistance of the courts we will present those charges and fees separately. No legal action will be taken without the permission of the client.
Summary of Texas Collection Laws
- INTEREST RATE Legal: 18% with an agreement; can charge up to 6% without agreement - Judgment 5.5% (effective 4-15-05)
- STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS (IN YEARS) Open Acct:4 - Written Contract 4 - Promissory Note 6 - Domestic Judgment 10 renewable - Foreign Judgment 10 renewable
- BAD CHECK LAWS (CIVIL PENALTY) N/A
- GENERAL GARNISHMENT EXEMPTIONS 100% of Wages