Corporate Headquarters and Central Operations Serving Omaha and Lincoln and the States of Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, Wyoming and the Dakotas
"Collecting commercial debts is all about setting achievable goals and attaining quality outcomes with measurable results."
Allied National, Inc.
400 Regency Parkway
Omaha, NE 68114
Phone: 402.393.3477 • 800.456.5770
Fax: 402.393.3541 • 800-489-4892
Here are the key elements of our nationwide debt collection agency platform:
- View, manage and monitor claims online 24x7.
- Contingency fees apply. (Click here for case management fee schedule.
- Individual Account Manager assigned for service and support
- Aggressive & vigorous telephone follow up calling platform
- Credit Bureau reporting: After 45 days any claim unresolved or uncollected will be reported to D&B
- Offices nationwide: New York, Washington DC, Miami, Dallas, Omaha, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco
- FDCPA/Fair Debt Collection Practices Act compliant
- A+ rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Infield collectors & on-site visits (commercial claims only)
- Multi-cultural collection agency staff
- In the event it becomes necessary to seek the assistance of the courts we will present those charges and fees separately. No legal action will be taken without the permission of the client.
Summary of Nebraska Collection Laws*These are not comprehensive statutes and therefore Allied National and andc.com disclaims any liability resulting from reliance by any party upon the legality and accuracy of the contents thereof.
- INTEREST RATE Legal: 12% per written instrument or contract rate - Judgment 2% above the bond investment yield of the 28 week U.S. Treasury Bill
- STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS (IN YEARS) Open Acct: 4 - Written Contract 5 - Domestic Judgment 5 renewable every 5 - Foreign Judgment 5 non-renewable
- BAD CHECK LAWS (CIVIL PENALTY) Amount due, costs, protest fees
- GENERAL GARNISHMENT EXEMPTIONS Greater of 75% disposable earnings (85% if head of household), or 30x fed. Minimum hourly wage.